· Free Farmers’ Market Tote Bags sponsored by Kidz 1st Pediatrics filled with special offers from downtown Rochester businesses for the first 500 adult customers
· Live music by blues artist Paul Miles, sponsored by Bella Cuore-Organic Beauty
· Colorable monster mural project for the whole family
· Enter-to-win for more than 20, $25 gift certificates donated by downtown Rochester businesses
· Enter-to-win the Harvest Basket Drawing for products donated by market vendors
New this season, the Downtown Rochester Farmers’ Market will accept Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), also known as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Bridge Cards. This initiative through the Rochester Downtown Development Authority gives recipients of public assistance access to fresh, healthy food while supporting the local farm economy.
The market is open every Saturday, May 3 through Oct. 25, from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. and is located at the corner of E. Third and Water Street, one block east of Main Street.